Remove Moire patterns

How to Remove Moire Patterns From Photos

Photos of books, magazines, and newspapers by scanning often appear with an unsightly interference-effect. This effect is called a moire pattern. Though there is a de-screening function in digital cameras, using Photoshop gets the best results to manually remove unwanted effects.